Lr. No: TSREDCO/SE/SPV On & Off Grid/ D.No: /2017-18, Dt. 04.12.2017.
Telangana State – Implementation of payment of subsidy to the beneficiaries
Direct Benefit transfer (DBT) – Instructions - Reg.
TSREDCO/Accts./M(F&A)DBT/2017-18, Dt: 01.12.2017
With reference to the above, it is proposed to implement the payment of subsidy
to the beneficiaries through Direct Benefit transfer (DBT) for sanctions issued
on or after 01.12.2017 for all schemes under ON Grid and Off Grid Solar PV power
plants. Accordingly certain instruction issued for filling the application form
for registering and project completion report for claiming subsidy.
VC & Managing Director
Encl: Annexure -I & II
All System Integrators
All District Managers, TSREDCO
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-GRID AND OFF-GRID APPLICATIONS FOR CLAIMING
- Plant Location mentioned in the application form is to be filled with full address
including pincode number, where the system is to be installed.
- Application form for Off Grid Systems (Annexure-A).
- Application Form for On Grid rooftop systems:
- All Columns in the application form are to be filled mandatorily. If any column
is not applicable, it will be mentioned as "NOT APPLICABLE".
- A coloured photograph should be affixed wherever mentioned in the application
form and an extra photograph should be affixed in a separate white paper with all
the details of applicant including pincode number.
- All the xerox copies of enclosures should be very neat and clear. All the copies
should be coloured xerox copies.
- Self attested coloured Aadhar Cards and Electricity bills are only accepted.
- Only Single DD will be accepted for each application including GST. For example,
if the application is for 5 kWp, an application fee of Rs. 5000 + 18% GST of Rs.
900, a DD for an amount of Rs. 5900/-, is only accepted.
- Mobile Number and Aadhar Card number mentioned in the application should be mandatorily
- If there is no electricity connection in case of off grid systems, an undertaking
should be taken from the beneficiary on a Rs.20 non judicial stamp paper stating
that there is no electricity connection. (No Electricity Declaration is herewith
- A cancelled cheque leaf of beneficiary/ Beneficiary information page of Bank
Pass Book should be enclosed with application.
In addition to the above, for On-Grid Systems the below documents are to be submitted
along with application:
- An affidavit/declaration should be submitted by beneficiary on Rs.20 Non judicial
stamped paper(Affidavit/Declaration Certificate is enclosed).
- A Technical feasibility application acknowledgement OR Technical feasibility
report from the concerned DISCOMs is mandatory.
VC & Managing Director
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING ON-GRID AND OFF-GRID PROJECT COMPLETION REPORTS
FOR CLAIMING SUBSIDY
All the documents to be submitted to claim eligible subsidy should be as below
- All Columns in the Project Completion Report are to be filled mandatorily. If
suppose the column is not applicable, mention it as " NOT APPLICABLE".
- All columns in the Part A should be filled completely in a proper way. Mobile
number of the beneficiary is mandatory.
- In Part B, the date of handing over of the system to the beneficiary is mandatory
and the system to be installed and handed over to the beneficiary only after receiving
in principle sanction from TSREDCO.
- All the details must be provided in Part C and all the three signatures specified
in the Part C must be signed with dates.
- The GST invoice should be as per the circular issued by TSREDCO dated 07.10.2017
and the same should be signed by the beneficiary.(Specimen copy of GST Invoice in
Annexure-B is enclosed).
- The Inspection Photograph should be with complete address of the system installed
and the inspection date to be visible on the photograph.
- An Audited SOE from a Chartered Accountant should be enclosed. The date and place
are also mentioned in the SOE. (The format of Audited SOE is enclosed).
- A xerox copy of the DD/Cheque/GST receipt of system integrators with beneficiary
signature towards project cost from beneficiary must be attached to the PCR.
Further to the above, for On-Grid Systems below said enclosures are mandatory
- The Joint Inspection Report must be in the MNRE prescribed format.(The copy of
Joint Inspection Report is herewith enclosed).
- Test certificate of Modules, inverters and other materials if any are to be
- A list of Module Serial Nos is mandatory to enclose with the Project Completion
Report. (The copy of Module Serial Number format is herewith enclosed and soft copy
in the Pdf or Excel to be send to email@example.com by mentioning the
Application No or In principle sanction Number).
- Work Completion Report for synchronization of Rooftop Solar Generating unit
is mandatory. Applicant should be signed on Work Completion Report.
- Net Meter Solar Generating Unit Synchronization Report from concerned DISCOMs
is to be submitted along with Project Completion Report. The signature of applicant,
Agent and the concerned divisional head/sub division head of DISCOM are to be signed.
VC & Managing Director